Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ryland, he's my best friend.


Ryland, my cousin is two years older than me. We have loads of fun together. You have probably read Ryland's blog, if not see it. As Ryland's blog says we used to play a game called Bad Guys. It was a game where we were good guys and we had to shoot invisible bad guys. I hated it when Ryland wasn't there to play with me and I also hated it when I wasn't there to play with him. I have been to many places with Ryland including California,Cancun Mexico, and Florida. He is my best friend that I've ever had and I love him!

4 comments:

Nanette said...

You're lucky to have a cousin that's so fun to hang out with!

Ed and Susan said...

Love your picture of Ryland and you having fun in the sand. So glad Ryland lives close and is able to spend time with you.

Luv ya,

Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I love your Blog, Chandler! It is adorable! Keep up the good work! Love you.
Kenzie

Ryland said...

Hay Chan!!!!! Sorry I havn't left a comment on this, I have been running around all the time.I really enjoy having you as my cousin and want to see you more often!