Sunday, June 22, 2008

Neighborhood or Familyhood


First when I moved in my house I had no idea my aunt,uncle,and two cousins (Kristi, Matt, Evan, and Collin) would live next door to me . But two months later they did. When they moved in I had no idea another aunt and uncle (Jared and Nanette) would live across the street. When they moved in I had no idea that probably my aunt,uncle,and two cousins (Trisha, Ryan, Kaylee, and Jackson) would live across the street. I am grateful that all my family lives in the same state as me, but even better they all live near Salt Lake City.

1 comment:

Ed and Susan said...

pHey Chandler,

It must be lots of fun to have family member close by. You can hang out with them whenever you want. So glad you can ride your bike from your house to ours, too.
Our bikes rides together, really make me happy.

Love ya, Grandma