Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hey Im the Rookie Here

On March 3rd, I tried out for baseball. It was a cold day and I had to wake up early on my Saturday(I had nothing going on)morning. At that time, I had wanted to stay home and sleep till noon if I could.(I usually can't because by 10:00 I can't stand the taste of my own breathe.) So I woke up at 7 and got my clothes on and my dad drove my to the back of Brighton High. At the end of try outs my dad said I had done better than most of the kids. I went on doing my daily things. When my coach called I was so happy! I was on the St Louis Cardinals, Number 8. DESIGNATED HITTER! (Just kidding about the designated hitter) I was having fun and I still am! I have scored 5 points in 7 games. One game I over heard the enemy's coach say "He's only a rookie". And I thought "Hey, I'm the rookie here".

4 comments:

Ed and Susan said...

HEY ROOKIE Glad you are a ST. Louis Cardinal . . .that's a great team. Let us know your game schedule.

Love ya

Suzanne said...

You are the best rookie baseball player ever! I love watching you play! GO CARDINAL!

Kristi said...

Go Cardinals!!!! Love Watching you play. Rock on Rookie!!!

Nanette said...

Go Chandler!